|09-06-2016, 08:35 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2016
Thanked 770 Times in 299 Posts
HTC Desire EYE Maintenance Release Instructions 9.1.2015
To download and install the update from the device, follow these steps below:
1. From the Home screen tap All apps, then tap Settings.
2. Tap AT&T Software Update.
3. Tap Check for updates.
4. Tap Continue to download the update.
5. If downloading the update using the mobile data network (not connected to Wi-Fi), you may be prompted with a data fee warning message. If this is acceptable, tap YES to start the upgrade process.
6. Status of the download can be checked in the Notifications pull down.
7. Once the download is complete, the user will be prompted to install from the Notifications pull down. Tap the System update to begin the upgrade process.
8. Tap OK to begin the update process to software version 2.09.502.3.
WARNING: During the upgrade process the device will reboot multiple times and show software upgrade screens. Do not remove the AC charger as this might stop the update and your device may be rendered inoperable!
9. Device will reboot and begin installation. Users will not be able to use their device during the installation process (approximately 10 minutes).
10. The system update is complete. Tap OK to continue.
11. For best performance, open Play Store and tap the Menu icon, then select My apps and ensure all installed apps are updated.
Manual system update instructions:
If you are outside of AT&T/Wi-Fi coverage, or the update is not found, you may perform a manual system update via USB connection to a PC. This process requires that you download and install HTC Sync Manager first in order to get the proper drivers. If you do not have HTC Sync Manager installed already, you may download the software from http://www.htc.com/www/software/htc-sync-manager/.
WARNING: Performing the system update manually will delete all information from the device. Ensure all information is backed up before proceeding. See the Help & How To section of this website for more information on backing up your device contents.
Performing the ROM Update:
1. Download and save the HTC Desire™ update to your PC.
Note: Please make sure to download the correct version for your device.
2. Connect your device to your PC via the supplied USB cable.
3. If the device is not recognized by the PC, ensure you have HTC Sync Manager installed and then disconnect and reconnect the device from the USB cable.
4. Once the device is properly recognized on the PC, locate the HTC Desire™ ROM Update that you downloaded. Double-click on the file to launch the system update wizard.
5. Follow all of the system update wizard instructions shown on your PC.
6. Once the update is complete, click Finish in the Wizard and the device will reboot.
7. Once the device reboots, the initial setup wizard will appear.
8. Once the initial setup process is complete, open Play Store, tap the Menu icon, then select My apps and ensure all installed apps are updated.
9. After initial setup and updating all apps, the device is ready for use.
Note: If the ROM update wizard fails to recognize the device, close the wizard and then follow the steps below:
· From a powered off state, hold VOLUME DOWN while powering on the device.
· Use the volume buttons to scroll to FASTBOOT and then press the POWER button to select it.
· Connect the device to the PC while in this state and attempt the ROM update again.
To exit FASTBOOT manually, use the volume keys to navigate to REBOOT and press the POWER button to select it.
Download (1.5 GB)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Htc desire 326g dual sim flash file||JONONItelecom™||HTC Android based||0||09-06-2016 05:49 PM|
|Flashtool updateLatest release (0.9.22.2)adds support for 2015 Xperia models||JONONItelecom™||Sony Android based||0||30-05-2016 01:08 PM|