|13-01-2016, 06:45 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2015
Thanked 92 Times in 43 Posts
[Guide]Root Alcatel One Touch Mobile Phones
I don't feel responsible for any problems
Searching the web for the Alcatel One Touch Mini Idol 6012 CMW, I found a solution to install a custom recovery and make the root.
download MKTDroidTools and follow the simple steps
Link download Mtk Droid Tools v.2.5.3
1) after connecting wait to be recognized,
2) if it is green continue to point (5)
3) if it is blue, you first need to root the device and then you start
4) If it is yellow, press Root permission and confirmation on the device (if required)
5) select the tab Root, Backup, Recovery
6) to the right of the button and Recovery Boot, select "use boot from phone"
7) confirms all subsequent requests to the last and choose to boot from recovery and done, you'll have a working CWM.
|13-01-2016, 08:05 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2016
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Your Download Link Not Work
Here Working Download Link
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|